Frequently Asked Questions
Who uses ReviewStudio?
ReviewStudio is specifically designed to meet the needs of creative professionals and designers working in projects involving digital media. Our customers currently include advertising agencies, video production houses, CG artists and producers, photographers, film makers and educators.
How will ReviewStudio help my business?
One of the more challenging and time-consuming tasks of running a project is managing the review and approval process of the work in progress with your colleagues, consultants and clients. ReviewStudio provides an immediate ROI by facilitating and supporting this process in several ways:
- An easy-to-use non-technical markup tool lets your collaborators and clients immediately review, markup and approve a wide range of digital media files from any online computer or tablet. They have no need to purchase, install or learn specialized tools to provide you with clear and effective feedback.
- Design and production cycles are faster because all content viewing and markups are centralized. Collaborative threaded discussions help you avoid multiple iterations by centralizing feedback from all your collaborators.
- You can hold live online review presentations where all your collaborators can view, discuss and markup content together. This will help you resolve issues faster and avoid communication errors.
- You maintain a complete, searchable record of all content-related communications and activities that take place over the course of project development. This will help you stay organized and avoid conflicts by providing a verifiable audit trail.
What kinds of digital media can I review and collaborate on in ReviewStudio?
ReviewStudio currently supports these formats for review and collaboration:
- Images – PNG, JPEG and GIF
- Single and multipage PDF files
- Video – mp4, mov, ogg, webm, flv, avi, wmv, asf
- MP3 Audio files.
What browsers does ReviewStudio support? Can I use it on my tablet device?
ReviewStudio is an HTML5 application that runs from most current web browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 10. You can use ReviewStudio from and iPad and other tablets using the one of the browsers indicated above.
How does ReviewStudio secure and protect privacy?
How do I learn how to use ReviewStudio?
You can start out by watching our online tutorial videos. Our online help also provides instructional articles and a comprehensive knowledgebase. And you are always welcome to contact us to arrange for a free personal online demo.
Can I add my own branding to ReviewStudio?
Yes. Access to your ReviewStudio account is through a private login page that you may customize with you company logo if you wish (the URL will be http://YourCompany.ReviewStudio.com). Your name or logo also appears on the access page of any Reviews that you share with others.
May I install ReviewStudio in-house? Is an API available?
ReviewStudio offers a specialized Enterprise client/server solution for larger media organizations that wish to integrate ReviewStudio's functionality into their existing in-house network services. You can learn more about this solutio here.
What technical support is available?
E-mail support is available during regular business hours (9am to 5pm EST) by emailing email@example.com or using the form available in the online Help. We strive to respond to all emails within a few hours of receiving them. If you would like a call back, please request one in your email and provide the number you can be reached at.