Install the ReviewStudio collaboration server in house on any standard Linux platform. Benefit from signature-based security and encryption compatibility.
Configure the web client interface, implemented with open W3C compliant HTML5 standards. Add your organization’s branding with fully customizable CSS.
ReviewStudio Enterprise is a client/server software application that enables the web-based review and approval of digital media content including video, images, PDF files and other document formats.
ReviewStudio Enterprise is specifically designed to meet the needs of medium to large agencies and media enterprises that require a secure in-house integrated web service for managing the review and approval process of their digital media projects.
ReviewStudio Enterprise supports the following native formats that are all part of the HTML5 specification:
- Images – PNG and JPEG
- Video – Video codecs are browser dependent though all current browser versions support MP4 (H.264).
- Vector graphics and Text – Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). A number of open source and commercial products are available for converting a wide range of digital documents (including PDF, MS documents) into one of these compliant formats. Please see the integration guide for more details.
ReviewStudio Enterprise supports both synchronous and asynchronous review modes so team members and clients can review and annotate content either on their own or in live real-time collaborative presentations.
ReviewStudio Enterprise is a highly configurable and customizable solution that is designed to be integrated into an existing Content Management System (CMS) or other Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
ReviewStudio Enterprise is highly configurable to support any production workflow. You may define a matrix of any number of user roles and the functionality that each particular role has access to. Some of the functionality that can be controlled includes the ability to annotate an item, approve an item, view the status of approvals, download an item, and control live presentations. ReviewStudio Enterprise communicates all activity and annotations (i.e. new note, new markup, new approval etc.) to your backend systems via client callbacks.
The ReviewStudio client can run on any web browser that supports the HTML5 specification. This includes Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11+. Note that limitations in HTML5 support in some browsers may limit some functionality. Please contact us for the most recent compatibility information.
The ReviewStudio Enterprise server can be installed on any standard Linux server.
Because the ReviewStudio Collaboration Server and all your content reside within your firewall, you may configure the system to be as secure as your business requires. Here are some relevant points relating to security issues:
- You can run the ReviewStudio Collaboration Server through a specific port (configurable) or to avoid firewall issues you can use the web interface of the ReviewStudio Collaboration Server. The web interface can run on its own DNS name or integrate with an existing web server via Nginx or a similar proxy server.
- The ReviewStudio Collaboration Server uses a digital signature scheme to verify user credentials.
- HTTPS encryption can be supported using a proxy server like Nginx.
Yes. You can modify the CSS to change the look and feel of the GUI. You may also introduce branding elements (i.e. Logos) and other functional controls in the web page that you embed ReviewStudio Enterprise into.
Yes. You can access all the documentation online here. To arrange a trial, please contact us for details.
ReviewStudio’s business hours are from 9am to 6pm (EST) Monday to Friday.
We strive to respond to all emails within a few hours of receiving them. Usually sooner. If you would like a call back, please provide the number where we can reach you.
Address: 3 Place Ville Marie, Suite 400, Montreal H3B 2E3 Canada
Phone: +1 (888) 576-3139