Send us a Message
E-mail support is available during regular business hours (9am to 5pm EST). We strive to respond to all emails within a few hours of receiving them. If you would like a call back, please request one in your email and provide the number you can be reached at:
ReviewStudio is specifically designed to meet the needs of creative professionals and designers working in projects involving digital media. Our customers currently include advertising agencies, marketing teams video production houses, CG artists and producers, photographers, film makers, educators and everyone in between, requiring a cloud-based annotation software and easy to use online review tools for a variety of digital media content.
One of the more challenging and time-consuming tasks of running a project is managing the review and approval process of the work in progress with your colleagues, consultants and clients. ReviewStudio provides an immediate ROI by facilitating and supporting this process in several ways:
- An easy-to-use non-technical markup tool lets your collaborators and clients immediately review, markup and approve a wide range of digital media files from any online computer or tablet.
- They have no need to purchase, install or learn specialized tools to provide you with clear and effective feedback.
- Design and production cycles are faster because all content viewing and markups are centralized. Collaborative threaded discussions help you avoid multiple iterations by centralizing feedback from all your collaborators.
- You can hold live online review presentations where all your collaborators can view, discuss and markup content together. This will help you resolve issues faster and avoid communication errors.
- You maintain a complete, searchable record of all content-related communications and activities that take place over the course of project development. This will help you stay organized and avoid conflicts by providing a verifiable audit trail.
ReviewStudio currently supports these formats for review and collaboration.
- Images – PNG, JPG and GIF
- Single and multipage PDF files
- Video – mp4, mov, ogg, webm, flv, avi, wmv, asf
- MP3 Audio files.
- HTML files and URLs
See our helpcenter for the full list https://reviewstudio.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/138539-supported-file-formats-and-browsers
ReviewStudio is an HTML5 application that runs from most current web browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11+. You can use ReviewStudio from an iPad and other tablets using one of the browsers indicated above.
All our infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our technical measures are in full
accordance with AWS Compliance as described at https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/. AWS security controls are described at https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-center/controls/. All data is processed and stored on AWS servers and S3 storage. We utilize Armor Anywhere as a security layer on our production environment that is validated for the following compliance requirements: PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GPDR, SOC. Ongoing hardening is implemented through upgrades to OS, upgrades to the Rails framework and ongoing security scans by Cloud 66. All data transferred in our platform utilizes HTTPS. Data at rest (with exception of passwords) is not encrypted.
You can start out by watching our online tutorial videos. Our online help also provides instructional articles and a comprehensive knowledgebase. And you are also welcome to schedule a training, demo or exploratory conversation where we’ll take you through the application and discuss any specific creative workflow issues that may be relevant your situation.
Yes. Access to your ReviewStudio account is through a private login page that you may customize with your company logo if you wish (the URL will be http://YourCompany.ReviewStudio.com). Your name or logo also appears on the access page of any Reviews that you share with others.
ReviewStudio does offer a specialized Enterprise client/server solution for larger media organizations that wish to integrate ReviewStudio’s functionality into their existing in-house network services. You can learn more about this solution here.
During your registration you will be asked to enter a subdomain, such as your company name. To access your branded login simply enter yoursubdomain.reviewstudio.com (replacing “yoursubdomain” with the subdomain you chose during registration). Otherwise, simply click “log in” at the top of this page.