Video marketing is becoming increasingly important in today’s content creation. According to videobrewery.com, 90% of online customers find videos to be helpful and 80% of users will recall a video advert they watched on a website they visited in the past 30 days.
In video production, there are many barriers preventing budding creators. As video content grows in popularity, though, so have the free resources available. If you run a digital agency, finding the tools for your staff can prove an expensive business if you are unaware of the market.
So, with that in mind, here are five free resources for you to check out:
- Creative Cow: Creative Cow is an excellent tool for free instructional content. A peer-to-peer forum set up by a community of creators, Creative Cow features video tutorials, editorials, podcasts and product reviews. Creators can also share their content on the site for immediate feedback.
- WireWax: WireWax specialises in shoppable, interactive and e-learning videos. Users can transform any video with their browser-based studio. They have a premium service, but happily, a non-commercial version is available for free.
- H5P.org: H5P is an open source tool which makes creating, sharing and reusing HTML content easy. Users can add interactive multiple choice quiz questions, fill in the blank questions, include pop-up text and other variations of feedback to videos.
- Storygami: Storygami is a tool which helps users monetise content with interactive overlays and build video engagement. It enables drag and drop overlays for existing videos on YouTube, Vimeo and Brightcove videos. Don’t want to take our word for it? Well, let worldwide media outlets who’ve used the service such as BT, Virgin and Al Jazeera English sway you.
- PlayPosit: PlayPosit is an online learning environment to share and create interactive video lessons. Users can create active content which aids learning and give instructors more data.
There are many more free tools available, but hopefully this list is of some assistance to budding video creators. And while you’re at it, why don’t you check out ReviewStudio’s video editing software which offers simple and efficient collaboration! Trial it for free today.